We started off printing some feet we found on Thingivers (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:15880) to raise the printer, but with 4 of these in place it didn't provide much stability.
With my handy dandy new OpenSCAD skills, I designed some basic legs that would attach diagonally across each corner. These provided much more support and we were able to adjust the back left leg so the power supply could rest on it.
Again, here's the power supply and relay prior to mounting.
Here's a shot below the bed so you can see where the power supply is going. The cutout leg is in the back corner and blue parts are printed clips that screw into power supply and clip on to the extrusion frame. Currently only the side clip is being used. After attaching the back riser we realized the back clip won't fit so we'll need to make a slight design change.
A few pictures of the power supply and relay mounted. The relay is attached to the front leg with double sided tape.
After mounting the power supply we rerouted all the wires and used cable ties to keep things a little more tidy. Here's where we're at now.