After buying some cheap black PLA from an EBay supplier and failing to get the thing to stick to the bed or even itself, we ended up ordering a lot of Ultimachine Black PLA (which we use for a lot of things now) and it prints really well.
I finally got around to finishing the print and figured I'd share just before I dropped it in the mail.
These are all the parts laid out on the desk - they're all printed in black, except for the light saber blade which is done in a translucent red.
This is a close up of the body - you can see the layer height is pretty uniform and the body detail looks great, even close up.
His legs were also printed at a 0.25 layer height - I'm pretty happy with the results.
Finally the light-saber handle - this is printed vertically with a built-in support. Kisslicer seems to generate some broken paths when slicing this file (around the base) so I printed it with a grid to get it to stick better to the bed. When the print is finished the grid and the extra support are cut away leaving a hole for the blade to be inserted. I think this was printed at 0.2mm layer height.